RFS: rkward (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I have already posted an RFS for this package two weeks ago, but did not
receive any reply. Is there a recommended ping interval in such cases?

---

I'm looking for a new sponsor for package "rkward". My current sponsor, Roland
Marcus Rutschmann in CC, would like to pass sponsoring for rkward to somebody
who is actively using rkward, R or related packages on a regular basis.

So, in the mid-term, I'm looking for a regular sponsor of rkward. In the
short-term, I'm looking for someone to upload version 0.5.1-2 of
rkward. The current version in Debian unstable (and testing) is 0.5.0d-3.

The package can be found at http://rkward.sourceforge.net/debian/ . The
project home page is at http://rkward.sourceforge.net .

 RKWard aims to become an easy to use, transparent frontend to R,
 a powerful system for statistical computation and graphics.
 Besides a convenient GUI for the most important statistical functions,
 future versions will also provide seamless integration with an
 office-suite.

Regards
Thomas Friedrichsmeier