RFS: codelite

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "codelite".

* Package name    : codelite
  Version         : 1.0.2893+dfsg-1
  Upstream Author : Eran Ifrah <eranif@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://www.codelite.org
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
codelite   - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE
codelite-plugins - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE - plugins
codelite-plugins-abbreviation - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
abbreviation plugin
codelite-plugins-codeformatter - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
CodeFormatter plugin
codelite-plugins-continuousbuild - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
ContinuousBuild plugin
codelite-plugins-copyright - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
Copyright plugin
codelite-plugins-cscope - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE - CScope plugin
codelite-plugins-externaltools - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
ExternalTools plugin
codelite-plugins-gizmos - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE - Gizmos plugin
codelite-plugins-snipwiz - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE - SnipWiz
plugin
codelite-plugins-subversion - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
Subversion plugin
codelite-plugins-symbolview - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
SymbolView plugin
codelite-plugins-unittestcpp - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
UnitTest++ plugin
codelite-plugins-wxformbuilder - Powerful and lightweight C/C++ IDE -
WXFormBuilder plugin

The upload would fix these bugs: 516896

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/codelite/codelite_1.0.2893+dfsg-1.dsc

In addition, this package is already in Ubuntu --
http://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/codelite

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
 Chow Loong Jin