Re: RFS: ognl

Le dimanche 09 août 2009 22:40:30, Matthew Johnson a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

Hi Matthew,

> I've reviewed the package and it looks clean, but I have one question.
> Which bit is licenced under the apache-derived licence? I can only find
> BSD-licenced files.

OpenSymfony Licence (Apache derived one) is promoted by upstream as official
OGNL project licence [1]. But, as you, every source file I can found under
src/ in tarball were licenced under classical BSD licence.

IMHO, this OpenSymfony Licence apply, at least, to DocBook sources files in
docbook/.

All in all, thoses licences seems compatible between each other so it doesn't
hurt.

[1] http://www.opensymphony.com/ognl/license.action
--
Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com