Re: RFS: azureus (updated package, fixes RC bug)

Onkar Shinde wrote:

> > W: vuze: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/vuze
[..]
> I believe /usr/bin/vuze is just a wrapper script. So unless the mail
> class of the application accepts some arguments, I don't think a
> manpage would make any sense.

Independent from the policy requirements: As long as the script is in
/usr/bin, it makes sense. So you document, what the script/command is
used for. IMHO this is an important piece of information.

Even a short manual page is better than nothing here.

Regards, Daniel