Re: RFS: kwstyle (patch 2)

> George,

Hi,

> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 6:46 PM, George Danchev<danchev@spnet.net> wrote:
> <...>
>
> > 1) Insisting on NMU prior to Initial release does not make much of sense
> > and I don't think we even need a lintian check for that ;-)
>
> <...>
>
> > 2) Missing build dependencies: cmake
> > You may want to have a look at the cowbuilder package and cowbuilder(8)
> > man page of how to create and use a clean chroot environment in order to
> > test your package builds and find regressions.
>
> <...>
>
> > 3) Two warnings are still there:
> > W: kwstyle source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.3 (current is 3.8.2)
> > W: kwstyle: copyright-without-copyright-notice
>
> <...>
>
> > 4) Ok, that is fine, however I doubt anyone would upload a package with a
> > man page like that:
>
> I believe patch2 of KWStyle packaging fixes all of the above.
>
> Thanks,

Looks good. Uploaded. I only changed your debian/changelog to merge these two
entries into one. Could you please grab it from sid if you need to update your
VCS tree.

Thanks for your work!

P.S. If you are subscribed to -mentors list, then I see no need to list you in
CC. I'm subscribed so please drop me from CC ;-)