Re: RFS: kwstyle

> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kwstyle".
>
> * Package name    : kwstyle
>   Version         : 1.0.0+cvs20090716-1
>   Upstream Author : Julien Jomier <julien.jomier@kitware.com>
> * URL             : http://public.kitware.com/KWStyle/
> * License         : BSD
>   Section         : devel
>   Programming Lang: C++
>   Description     : style checker for source code
>

> It builds these binary packages:
> kwstyle    - Style checker for source code
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 537227

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kwstyle/kwstyle_1.0.0+cvs20090
>716-1.dsc

Several lintian warnings:

* wrt NMU-one: if lintian can't find identical name/email string as found in
the last debian/changelog entry and in Maintainer/Uploaders field in control
file it assumes that it is an NMU; yours differ, so it produces warnings related
to NMUs.
* Other warnings should be trivial to fix.

Documentation provided by the package is scarce: merely mentioning an URL for
further reference in the man page doesn't count. Also, installing sample xml
configuration files which make sense to bootstrap the users would be good idea
too.