RFS: lwm (NMU)

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my non-maintainer upload of lwm.

It builds these binary packages:
lwm        - Lightweight Window Manager

One lintian warning remains:
W: lwm: virtual-package-depends-without-real-package-depends depends: x-terminal-emulator
I don't think a NMU should make a decision which package providing a
virtual package should be installed.

The upload would fix these bugs:

485209 (serious):   FTBFS: Using imake without Build-Depends on xutils-dev
515382 (important): obsolete build-dep on x-dev

I announced my intention to prepare a NMU three weeks ago in the BTS [1].

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lwm/lwm_1.2.1-1.2.dsc

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=485209#14