RFS: xcftools (updated package, former O)

Dear mentors and QA activists,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.7-1 of the package
"xcftools". It was orphaned by the former maintainer (who is upstream as
well) and I intend to adopt it with this upload.

debian/changelog mentions three new upstream versions which sounds a bug
change but it isn't. 1.0.5 fixed an RC bug (I've prepared the fix for
lenny and etch as well). Upstream noticed a minor bug in that release on
the same day and released 1.0.6 for that. With that release he changed
the license from GPL to Public Domain but left some files in an unclear
state. I was able to resolve that with him and he released 1.0.7.

It builds these binary packages:
xcftools   - command-line tools for extracting data for XCF files

The upload would fix these bugs: 525920, 533361 (the RC bug and the
ITA).

The urgency is set to high due to the RC bug which is security relevant.
I haven't uploaded the package earlier because I wasn't able to build it
cleanly (the dpkg-dev bug).

  main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xcftools/xcftools_1.0.7-1.dsc

Cheers,