Re: looking for sponsor for a non-free package

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Harald Dunkel
<harald.dunkel@t-online.de> wrote:

> Upstream doesn't support this package anymore.

All too common unfortunately. In that case, I suggest a fork (since
you can't hijack it). At least FreeBSD also includes blockade too BTW.

> The non-free part is not a wallpaper or some background
> music, but the game levels. If you don't know Blockade
> yet: Imagine every run level of Sokoban would be non-free,
> and developed by somebody else.

Ouch. So a free fork will be quite a bit of work :(

PS: you might be interested in joining the Debian Games team.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise