Re: conditional dh-install (--same-arch does not always work)

Quoting Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com>:

[Sorry I was not subscribed when I got the answer from George Danchev]

So anyway I tried the --same-arch flag and it *seems* to be working on
alpha (there is no log reporting failure), but it clearly does not
work on armel:

Here is a copy of the control file:

Package: libgdcm-cil
Section: cli-mono
Architecture: i386 lpia kfreebsd-i386 powerpc amd64 kfreebsd-amd64
ia64 arm armeb sparc s390

you still have armel specified in the architecture of libvtkgdcm-cil package section, while you don't have alpha listed for anywhere, that's why is worked for alpha, but not for armel.