RFS: hiawatha

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hiawatha".

* Package name    : hiawatha
 Version         : 6.15
 Upstream Author : Hugo Leisink <hugo@leisink.net>
* URL             : http://www.hiawatha-webserver.org/
* License         : GPL
 Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
hiawatha   - Advanced and secure webserver for Unix

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hiawatha/hiawatha_6.15.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. 'Why another webserver?' you might think. Well, I wasn't satisfied with the other open source webservers (Apache, Lighttpd, nginx, Cherokee, etc), because they are too big, have a non-intuitive or even complex configuration syntax, have severe security issues (even as we speak), are not stable or not actively maintained. With Hiawatha, I focus on building a secure webserver which is easy to configure. You don't have to be a CGI or HTTP expert in order to get Hiawatha running. It's really easy when you have a simple website. When you want the more fancy stuff (CGI in a jail, XSLT, URL rewriting) things are still quite easy in Hiawatha. Talking about URL rewriting.... you think Apache has good URL rewriting abilities? Wait till you see what Hiawatha can do. Afraid for XSS, CSRF and the recent Apache DoS exploit? Not anymore when you switch to Hiawatha. I hope this makes at least one of you interested in my project :) Thanks!

Kind regards
Hugo Leisink