Migrating a package from from python-central: cleaning up (was: how to exclude python (test-)modules from byte-compilation with dh_pycentral)

Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> writes:

> On 02/07/2009 Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> > PS consider switching to python-support or we'll force you to do
> > this in few months ;-)
>
> thanks for the last suggestion. I finally noticed that python-support
> already supports to exclude python files from being byte-compiled.

Take note that if you are switching an existing, already-in-Debian
package away from using ‘python-central’, that any future version of
your package will need to clean up from the old version
<URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2009/03/msg00044.html>.

--
 \       “Liberty, n. One of imagination's most precious possessions.” |
  `\                   —Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_, 1906 |