Re: RFS: roxterm

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:55:41 +0100
Tony Houghton <h@realh.co.uk> wrote:

> The previous maintainer of roxterm, Thierry Randrianiriana, is stepping
> down. As the upstream developer I'd like to take over maintenance, but I
> need a sponsor.

Sorry, I've got off to a terrible start by forgetting to put in
information suggested by the mentors' FAQ.

The name of the packe is roxterm; if I use my own deb structure instead
of Thierry's there may also be packages called roxterm-data,
roxterm-lang-en, roxterm-lang-en-gb.

 ROXTerm is a terminal emulator intended to provide similar features to
 gnome-terminal, based on the same VTE library, but with a smaller footprint
 and quicker start-up time. It achieves this by not using the Gnome libraries
 and by using a separate applet to provide the configuration GUI. It can be
 used as a ROX application, as the name implies, or in any other X environment.
 .
 Homepage: http://roxterm.sourceforge.net

Licence: GPL

I'll make the packages available from the same place as the upstream
tarballs at <http://sourceforge.net/projects/roxterm/files/>.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk