Re: RFS: xburst-tools

Hi
Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> The orig.tar.gz has to be considered at source package creation time.
> therefor it has to be at ../package_version.orig.tar.gz (from package
> source point of view). The version number in the changelog has to have a
> debian revision which means having a dash in it (which is true for your
> package).

I add the orig.tar.gz file
and add '(Closes: #535429) to the changelog
there still three warning:
--
W: xburst-tools source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
W: xburst-tools source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.0+200906-1

should I upload the package again?
or make sure there is 0 warning then I upload it to mentors.debian.org.

> This is what this list is for. You should however read the relevant
> documentation (New Maintainer's Guide, Developer's Reference and Debian
> Policy).

thanks for the help

--
Best Regards