Re: RFS: gwibber

Dnia 2009-07-01, śro o godzinie 09:13 +0530, Kartik Mistry pisze:
> Heh :)
>
> No issue if you steal him :P

Nobody wants me! ;(

Anyway, gwibber package is now far better, than it was. Firstly - many
thanks to Piotr for providing help with python-support - it was a very
good idea to drop off CDBS. There's only one lintian --pedantic warning,
which is:

no-upstream-changelog

I asked it before, will ask it again: do I have to make use of provided
link by Ryan Paul, or is it better idea to wait until they will make
something better?
There's still problem with that ITP bug - I wrote there that I'd like to
take off this bug, but nobody answer me. Do I have to wait or should I
make new ITP bug?

--
Filip Chabik <debian@hadret.com>