Upload to mentors.d.n stuck into the ftp root directory

Hello,

I've been trying uploading a new nted release to mentors.d.n the last
couple of hours without success so far.
I have no error message using either dupload -f or dput -f.
What I see when ftp-ing into mentors.d.n is that my uploaded files got
stuck into the ftp root directory, while the .changes file has been
moved into the oldchanges directory.
I've tried to move the .changes file back into the root dir: it
reappears  a couple of seconde later in oldchanges.

How can I debug this situation?

Thanks in advance,

_Gilles.