Re: RFS: dma -- lightweight mail transport agent (new package)

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 01:52:00AM +0300, Peter Pentchev wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "dma" (ITP: #511410).
>
> * Package name    : dma
>   Version         : 0.0.2009.02.11-1
>   Upstream Author : Matthias Schmidt <matthias@dragonflybsd.org>,
>                     Simon Schubert <corecode@dragonflybsd.org>
> * URL             : http://www.dragonflybsd.org/
> * License         : BSD
>   Section         : mail
>   Programming Lang: C
>
> It builds a single binary package:
> dma        - lightweight mail transport agent
>
>  The DragonFly Mail Agent is a small Mail Transport Agent (MTA),
>  designed for home and office use.  It accepts mails from local Mail
>  User Agents (MUA) and delivers them either to local mailboxes or
>  remote SMTP servers.  Remote delivery includes support for features
>  such as TLS/SSL and SMTP authentication.
>
>  dma is not intended as a replacement for full-featured MTAs like
>  Sendmail, Postfix, or Exim.  Consequently, dma does not listen on
>  port 25 for incoming connections.
>
> The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 511410 (ITP)

Just a note that a bit earlier today, I reuploaded the dma package with
the same version number, but with five more debconf translations that
people had filed in the BTS against the (non-existent) package "dma" :)
Thus, now the upload would fix #511410, #533458, #533614, #533890,
#534101, and #534860.

The package is at the same URL:
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dma/dma_0.0.2009.02.11-1.dsc

Thanks in advance for any reviews and comments!

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
because I didn't think of a good beginning of it.