RFS: lshell (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lshell".

I have made some minor modifications in the debian/control as well as
debian/lshell.postinst files, and added a debian/lshell.dirs file.

* Package name    : lshell
  Version         : 0.9.4-1
  Upstream Author : Ignace Mouzannar <mouzannar@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://lshell.ghantoos.org
* License         : GPL
  Section         : shells

It builds these binary packages:
lshell     - restricts a user's shell environment to limited sets of commands

lshell is a shell coded in Python that lets you restrict a user's environment
to limited sets of commands, choose to enable/disable any command over SSH
(e.g. SCP, SFTP, rsync, etc.), log user's commands, implement timing
restrictions, and more.

The upload would fix these bugs: 503437

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lshell/lshell_0.9.4-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards
 Ignace Mouzannar