Re: RFS: libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 16:19, Hai Zaar<haizaar@haizaar.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.1+svn67-2
> of my package "libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup - access control based on on unix group
> membership for Apache
>
> This upload is to fix bug about apache .load file not being installed.

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup/libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup_1.0.1+svn67-2.dsc

same problem as the last RFS:

1. no "updated" in mail title

2. lintian error:

Now running lintian...
W: libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup source:
out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.1 (current is 3.8.2)
E: libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup: duplicate-conffile
/etc/apache2/mods-available/authz_unixgroup.load
Finished running lintian.

--
Best Regards
LI Daobing