ITS: visualboyadvance (updated package)

Hi Nick!

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:55:52 -0700 (PDT) nick.ellery@ubuntu.com wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.8.0-5
> of my package "visualboyadvance".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> visualboyadvance - a full featured Game Boy Advance emulator
> visualboyadvance-gtk - a GTK+ front-end to VisualBoyAdvance emulator
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 498553, 515400, 529682

I'll have a look at this tomorrow. But I can tell you already, that the
'a' in front of the short description should go away :)

<advertisement>
But what I really wanted to write you: would you be interested in
joining pkg-games? We maintain some other emulators over there, and
having stuff a bit centralized is nice. And as a bonus you get almost
instant uploads if you do your homework right, without waiting on
mentors :)
</advertisement>

Regards
Evgeni

--
Bruce Schneier Fact Number 105:
There are no such thing as Carmichael numbers, only primes that Bruce