OT:Need to locate Debianistas that are TIVO hackers

Any of you who are TIVO hackers & Debianistas; please contact me via
e-mail off the lists. If you reply on the list I will not see it as
freakin GMail scrubs the replies with my name in the header. That's a
whole other issue. I am starting a personal project to design a process
for using Debian to set up a TIVO series 2 box as a smart web TV system.
This may even have already been done but I can not find anything online
directly related to it.
Thanks!
--
John Foster