RFS: python-pytemplate (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-pytemplate".

* Package name    : python-pytemplate
  Version         : 1.5.1-1
  Upstream Author : Stéphane Bulot <stephane@bulot.org>
* URL             :
http://www.bulot.org/wiki/doku.php?id=projects:python:pytemplate
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-pytemplate - framework for writing Python applications

python-pytemplate is a small project intending to give Python developers a
starting framework. It allows them to properly create scripts without
struggling with configuration files and logging properties development.
python-pytemplate offers different Python classes that one can use to inherit
all of their properties. For instance, the ThreadTemplate class includes the
methods needed to work with threads.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-pytemplate/python-pytemplate_1.5.1-1.dsc

The upload would fix these bugs: 529609

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
 Ignace Mouzannar