Re: RFS: kernelcheck

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

You will need to identify yourself; “Master Kernel” is hardly likely
to be your real name.

Is there *any way* that I don't have to disclose this information? I was
contacted by a packager a while ago when this issue came up. He said it
would be possible to work around it.

Since you GPG sign your packages, you also need to make your public key
available on the public-key networks; read the GnuPG documentation on
how to do that.

Done.

--
 \          “I spent all my money on a FAX machine. Now I can only FAX |
  `\                                          collect.” —Steven Wright |