Re: RFS: iulib (2nd attempt)

2009/6/13 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss@iguanasuicide.net>:
> The (unversioned, build-time use only) symlink libiulib.so ->
> libiulib.so.0.0.0 needs to be in libiulib-dev package.  The (major-
> versioned) symlink libiulib.so.0 -> libiulib.so.0.0.0 needs to be in the
> libuilib0 package.

Thanks for this.

I have now uploaded the package to mentors. It has a shared library
and is lintian-clean.

I would appreciate someone taking a look.

Note that this is 0.3. v0.4 has been available for a couple of days,
but at the moment ./configure doesn't run as upstream hasn't included
a Makefile.in. Therefore I am suggesting uploading 0.3.

Regards

Jeff