RFS: fceu (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.0a-1
of the package "fceu". Joe Nahmias <jello@debian.org>
is the current maintainer of this package; I have tried
contacting him without success. FCEUX is the official
successor to the long dead FCEU project; therefore I
include a transition package and build upon the fceu
source package.
The FCEUX tarball also contains a GTK launcher written
written in python, I have packaged and included that one
too.

Thus it builds these binary packages:
fceu       - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator (transition package)
fceux      - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator
gfceux     - A GTK launcher for fceux

The upload would fix these bugs: 513134

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fceu/fceu_2.1.0a-1.dsc