RFS: fsplib (updated package)

Dear mentors,

 I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.11-1
 of my package "fsplib".

 It builds these binary packages:
 libfsplib-dev - FSP v2 protocol stack library - development files
 libfsplib0 - FSP v2 protocol stack library - shared library

 The latest entry in the Debian changelog is:

fsplib (0.11-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release

  * debian/control:
    + Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.1, no changes needed.
    + Removed duplicated Section field from libfsplib0 target.
  * debian/rules: install ChangeLog as upstream changelog.
  * Added debian/docs
  * debian/copyright:
    + Converted to machine readable format.
    + Updated packaging copyright years.
  * Build using Scons instead of autotools, since upstream removed autoconf
    support:
    + debian/control: Build-Depend on scons instead of
      autoconf,automake,libtool.
    + debian/rules:
      - Remove configure* targets.
      - Use scons instead of $(MAKE)
  * Added debian/*links to create symlinks for the shared library.
  * debian/libfsplib-dev.install: Removed *.la entry since it is not built
    anymore.
  * debian/watch:
    + Removed comments.
    + Appended debian uupdate.

 As required, I tested the package against unstable's version of lintian
 and it is lintian clean.

 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fsplib/fsplib_0.11-1.dsc

 Kind regards

--