RFS: katimon (try #2)
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "katimon".
* Package name : katimon
Version : 1.0.2-4
Upstream Author : me
* URL : http://www.v13.gr/proj/katimon/
: also available from extragear/utils/katimon
* License : GPL
Section : contrib/utils
It builds these binary packages:
katimon - KDE ATI Monitor
katimon is a python KDE program for monitoring ATI graphics cards. It can:
* Display graphics card temperature
* Display and modify graphics card fans
* Automatically adjust fan speed
* Display GPU usage
* Display core GPU speed and memory speed
* Overclock the graphics card
katimon is 100% opensource but depends on the priprietary aticonfig and the
fglrx driver. Furthermore, it can be easily adjusted to support the opensource
driver if it ever adds support for overclocking and graphis card monitoring.
It can also be used by people that want to create a similar tool for nvidia or
other (intel?) graphics cards.
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/k/katimon
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.