RFS: iguanair (try #2)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "iguanair".

* Package name    : iguanair
  Version         : 0.99-1
  Upstream Author : IguanaWorks Inc.
* URL             : http://iguanaworks.net/
* License         : GPLv2 and LGPLv2
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
iguanair   - IguanaWorks IR daemon/driver
iguanair-python - IguanaWorks IR python bindings
iguanair-reflasher - IguanaWorks IR reflasher utility
libiguanair - IguanaWorks IR support library
libiguanair-dev - IguanaWorks IR development files

This package adds support for the IR transceiver made by iguanaworks. They
have pretty good support and are additional seem to be promoting opensource
with their activities. This upload will also help resolve bug #524403.

The package appears to be lintian clean except from an the override of:

iguanair source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.status

I believe that the override is justified since the upstream tarball doesn't
include a configure.in source and cannot be remade with auto-tools.

The upload would fix these bugs: 529955

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/iguanair/iguanair_0.99-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewd and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
Stefanos Harhalakis