ftp-master tools...

Hi mentors,

I saw this [1] about ftp-master tools that need help. They need documentation,
packaging action,...
Is it always in actuality ?
I ask this because i downloaded from CVS and i see that there is a debian
directory with everythink to build the package. I did not watch in files to
see the content.
In addition i saw that it is Joerg Jaspert that is in charge of this package
as it is shown here [2]. The package is already in sid...

What is the right information. Is the package needing help or is the package adopted ?

Best regards,
Laurent.

[1] : http://www.debian.org/devel/todo/
[2] : http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dak.html

--
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org