Re: Combining changelog entries with dpkg-genchanges

Hello,

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009, Ben Finney wrote:
> Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@debian.org> writes:
>
> > One suggestion I found (I think in Neil William's sponsoring
> > requirements write-up) was to use an empty argument for "-v" but I
> > couldn't get that to work.
>
> It works fine for me. Perhaps show a VCS repository containing the
> pre-build state of your tree, and show the ‘foo.source_changes’ you get
> so we can try reproducing the problem?

I didn't give the full context of what was being tried.

The -v"" was inside a pbuilderrc DEBBUILDOPTS variable assignment. It
is possible that I got the quotes wrong in the assignment. :-(

Since the empty value for the -v argument is not mentioned on the man
page I didn't try it with much confidence! I'll try it again.

Thanks and regards,

Kapil.