Re: RFS: taskwarrior

Federico Hernandez <ultrafredde@gmail.com> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> taskwarrior - An open source, command-line, TODO list manager

Please give the full package description in your RFP, so prospective
sponsors have more of a guide to know whether the package is of interest
to them.

As for this synopsis: The synopsis is best if it uses the limited space
to help the readner make a decision about whether this package will meet
their needs (at least enough to look further).

All packages in Debian are free software (unless they are buggy), so
“An open source” is not helpful.

The term “TODO” isn't an initialism for anything, so it shouldn't be
capital-letters in a sentence like this.

So the synopsis could better read:

    command-line to do list manager

Is there anything else which the reader might like to see in the
synopsis? Perhaps when we see the full description we can write a better
synopsis.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\     Brain, but if they called them ‘Sad Meals’, kids wouldn't buy |