libasyncns / python-libasyncns

Hi all,

I packaged libasyncns-0.7 and python-libasyncns-0.7.1

I already have a DD for another package, so maybe he can upload them,
but if I can get some comments before I ask him, that would be
nice.

* Package name    : libasyncns0
  Version         : 0.7-1
  Upstream Author : Lennart Poettering <mznflapaf@0pointer.de>
* URL             : http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/libasyncns
* License         : GPL-2.1+
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libasyncns0 - Asyncronous name service query library
libasyncns-dev - Asyncronous name service query library development files

The upload would fix this bug: 510269

The package can be found here:
- dget: http://www.lagaule.org/debian/libasyncns/libasyncns_0.7-1.dsc

* Package name    : python-libasyncns
  Version         : 0.7.1-1
  Upstream Author : Damien Thébault <damien.thebault@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://launchpad.net/libasyncns-python
* License         : GPL-2.1
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-libasyncns - Python wrapper for asynchronous name service query
library
python-libasyncns-doc - Documentation for the libasyncns library
python-libasyncns-dbg - Python wrapper for asynchronous name service
query library (debug extension)

The upload would fix this ITP bug: 510266

The package can be found here:
- dget:
http://lagaule.org/debian/python-libasyncns/libasyncns-python_0.7.1-1.dsc

Thanks!