Re: RFS: agedu

Hi, Alexander.

On May 27 2009, Alexander Prinsier wrote:
> * Package name    : agedu
>   Version         : 8442-2
>   Upstream Author : Simon Tatham <anakin@pobox.com>
> * URL             : http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/agedu/
> * License         : MIT
>   Section         : utils
(...)
> agedu      - a Unix utility for tracking down wasted disk space
(...)
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/agedu/agedu_8442-2.dsc

IANADD, and have not reviewed your package, but IMVHO, this one gets my
vote for potential sponsors.

The combo filelight/baboab + fslint/fdupes + agedu + simhash is simply
amazing to remove cruft from one's archives.

I have compiled agedu from the upstream sources just to see what it was
all about and I am very happy that it lets us see the things which other
packages doesn't.

Recommended.

Regards,