Re: RFS: eprover 1.0.004-2 (updated package)

    Dear package maintainers,

I'm looking for somebody who would kindly upload this package. I posted almost
2 weeks ago, but nobody stepped up, so I'm trying again.

There were just very minor changes (see below).

I also made the package available at
http://nit.felk.cvut.cz/~petr/deb/eprover_1.0.004-2.dsc
for those who don't want to use the GIT repository (see below).

  Thanks a lot,
  Petr