RFS: upnp-inspector

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "upnp-inspector".

* Package name    : upnp-inspector
  Version         : 0.2.2-1
  Upstream Author : Frank Scholz <coherence at beebits net>
* URL             : http://coherence-project.org/wiki/UPnP-Inspector
* License         : MIT
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-upnp-inspector - Python UPnP framework analyzer

The Inspector is a UPnP Device and Service analyzer, and a debugging
tool, based on the Coherence DLNA/UPnP framework.  Modeled loosely
after the Intel UPnP Device Spy and Device Validator.

The Inspector is a GUI to discover and explorer of UPnP devices on your
network. Detected devices are displayed in a tree-view, where, amongst
other things, actions can be called and state-variables be queried.

It will host the tests from our UPnP test-suite, to provide a central
place to verify device implementations and hunt down any UPnP anomalies.

Some of the major feature are:

  * inspect UPnP devices, services, actions and state-variables
      * invoke actions on any service
      * extract UPnP device- and service-description xml-files
      * follow and analyze events (per device/service is
        work-in-progress)
      * global log and device/service based log (work-in-progress)
      * interact with well-known devices, e.g. browse the Content
        Directory of an UPnP A/V MediaServer and inspect its containers
        and items,
        or control an UPnP A/V MediaRenderer (other UPnP devices, like
        the BinaryLight.
      * UPnP (and later DLNA) conformance tests (work-in-progress)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/upnp-inspector/upnp-inspector_0.2.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Charlie Smotherman