Re: RFS: krecipes (updated package)

Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> writes:

> On 2009-05-19, Matthias Julius <mdeb@julius-net.net> wrote:
>> I would really appreciate if someone could either help me to get my
>> krecipes package into Debian.
>> I am just not quite sure whether it is OK to hijack a package like
>> that from an unresponsive packaging team.  Should I ask QA to orphan
>> the package?
> KDE-Extra team has already said go ahead to at least one person being
> interested in taking over krecipes.
> (José Manuel Santamaría Lema)

Yes, he has taken over krecipes upstream.  And he is working on
krecipes 2.0 (KDE4).

he proposed for me to take care of krecipes for now and to co-maintain
it after 2.0 is ready.

> Most kde communication happens in irc channels.

Which is a bit unfortunate because not everyone is living in the same
timezone.  I like the asynchronous way mailinglists work.

I just noticed that he actually cross-posted his messages to
pkg-kde-talk.  There seems to be a little more human presence.  Next
time I'll post there.