Re: RFS: krecipes (updated package)

Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> writes:

> On 2009-05-19, Matthias Julius <mdeb@julius-net.net> wrote:
>> I would really appreciate if someone could either help me to get my
>> krecipes package into Debian.
>>
>> I am just not quite sure whether it is OK to hijack a package like
>> that from an unresponsive packaging team.  Should I ask QA to orphan
>> the package?
>
> KDE-Extra team has already said go ahead to at least one person being
> interested in taking over krecipes.
>
> (José Manuel Santamaría Lema)

Yes, he has taken over krecipes upstream.  And he is working on
krecipes 2.0 (KDE4).

In
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-kde-talk/2009-April/001247.html
he proposed for me to take care of krecipes for now and to co-maintain
it after 2.0 is ready.

> Most kde communication happens in irc channels.

Which is a bit unfortunate because not everyone is living in the same
timezone.  I like the asynchronous way mailinglists work.

I just noticed that he actually cross-posted his messages to
pkg-kde-talk.  There seems to be a little more human presence.  Next
time I'll post there.

Matthias