Re: On upstream source tarballs and dpkg-source

Hi, LI.

On May 17 2009, LI Daobing wrote:
> 1. download foo-1.2.3.tar.gz
> 2. run "ln -s foo-1.2.3.tar.gz foo_1.2.3.orig.tar.gz", so debuild can
> recognize that you already have a orig tarball

Yes, I understood that. I just replied to comment that dpkg-source is
more general than that, working with very weird package names.

Please, check my package hfsprogs to see what I mean. :-) I have
completely overridden Apple's naming. :-)

Regards,