RFS: ampache (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.5+svn2078-1
of my package "ampache".

I have contacted my usual sponsor and he is unable to sponsor
ampache at this time due to other commitments.  Here is a
summary of some of the new features.

     - Video Streaming Support
     - Access Control List Wizard / Simplification
     - IPv6 Support on all Access Lists and IP related operations
     - Corrected Multi-Byte Character Support
     - Up to date Translations in 14 different languages
     - Optional Lyrics Support
     - Basic Tag Support (allowing multiple genres per song)
     - Countless Optomizations / Caching to speed up the interface
     - Vastly Improved API with simplified configuration and setup
     - Standardized UI should give users a more consistent experience
     - Enable Last.FM plug-in by default
     - Ability to Run Add/Verify catalog operations starting at a specific
       Sub Directory rather then indexing the whole catalog

It builds these binary packages:
ampache    - web-based audio file management system

Lintian complains of the following problems.

1) Lintian gives a false positive for gz-file-not-gzip.  I conversed with
   Russ Allbery (Lintians maintainer) and this is a known bug in lintian and
   will be fixed with the next upload of lintian.
2) Lintian complains of font-in-non-font-package
   usr/share/ampache/www/modules/captcha/FreeMono-Medium.ttf.
   FreeMono-Medium.ttf (as far as I can tell) is not currently packaged
   for Debian.  I am looking into packaging FreeMono-Medium.ttf
   for Debian.

The upload would fix these bugs: 526475

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/ampache/ampache_3.5+svn2078-1.dsc

Kind regards