Re: RFS: ninja (updated package)

On Tue, 12 May 2009, William Vera wrote:

> > Also, seems like you're missing the copyright part of your package at the
> > end of the file, I mean something like:
> >  The Debian packaging is © 1900 - 2012, John Doe <jdoe@missing.org> and
> >  is licensed under the GPL, see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.
> >

> What file? the copyright file has the correct structure (I think)
> Thanks for your comments

I'm talking about debian/copyright itself, take a look at this
one:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/e/emesene/emesene_1.0.1-2/emesene.copyright

at the end of the file you may notice that Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
licensed his work (the package), for example.

Regards

--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.org | http://lusers.com.ar/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1