Re: RFS (take 2): libbash

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei@debian.org> wrote:
> Hmm there are some new lintian warnings in
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libbash/libbash_0.9.10c-1.dsc
>

> I: libbash source: debian-watch-file-is-missing
Oops... fixed
> I: libbash source: build-depends-without-arch-dep doxygen
Fixed - doxygen moved to Build-Depends-Indep. Uploaded.
> E: libbash: dir-or-file-in-var-lock var/lock/dirlocks/
Well... does it mean I'll have to create /var/log/dirlocks during boot
process? If yes, is there any service in Debian that can create
requested files/dirs on boot? (Please do not tell me that I need to
write init script to do it :)

--
Zaar