Re: RFS (take 2): libbash

Hai Zaar schrieb:
> It builds these binary packages:
> libbash    - a tool that enables bash dynamic-like shared libraries
> libbash-doc - user and developer documentation for libbash

> The upload would fix these bugs: 526739

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libbash/libbash_0.9.10b.dsc

Hello,

* debian/control:
- - Out of date standards-version

* debian/changelog:
- - It is wrong, that the package has been made native

* debian/control:
- - Missing ${misc:Depends}
- - Why does libbash-doc depend on libbash?
- - For what do you need in an arch all only package autotools-dev as
build-depend?

* debian/rules:
- - Ehm, why do you need 1777 for var/lock/dirlock/?

* debian/libbash-doc.doc-base:
- - => Author: <insert document author here>

* debian/copyright:
- - There is also a GPLv2 file in your source, add this license.
- - There is a missing copyright holder on lib/urlcoding.sh

Lintian:

W: libbash source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends libbash
W: libbash source: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends libbash-doc
W: libbash source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.0 (current is 3.8.1)
I: libbash source: build-depends-without-arch-dep autotools-dev
I: libbash source: build-depends-without-arch-dep doxygen
E: libbash: dir-or-file-in-var-lock var/lock/dirlocks/
W: libbash: non-standard-dir-perm var/lock/dirlocks/ 1777 != 0755

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org