Re: RFS: pwauth

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 5:25 PM, LI Daobing <lidaobing@gmail.com> wrote:
> $ dpkg -I libapache2-mod-authnz-external_3.2.3-1_amd64.deb | grep -i depends
>  Depends: libc6 (>= 2.4), apache2.2-common
Well, pwauth is the authenticator to use with mod-authnz-external.
While they do not depend on each other and can be used separately,
together they will finally provide Debian a way to let Apache
authenticate against PAM, without exposing /etc/shadow to www-data
user.

I've added pwauth to Recommends of libapache2-mod-authnz-external and
added note about pwauth in package description.

Zaar