Re: RFS: gtk-theme-switch (updated package)

Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei@debian.org> writes:

> gtk-theme-switch (2.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
>
>    * New upstream (me) release. Becomes Debian native.
> -- Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org>  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:31:55 -0700
>
> Since this release it is maintained as a Debian native package.

That's inappropriate for packages that are potentially useful outside
the context of Debian. I think, from the description, this package
clearly does not qualify to be maintained as a Debian-native package.

See “When to use a native vs a non-native debian package” in the FAQ
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html#native_vs_non_native>.

--
 \     “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.” —Groucho |
  `\                                                              Marx |