Re: RFS: fswebcam

Luca Niccoli schrieb:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fswebcam", a command line
> program to take pictures from a webcam.
> It's a small package, so it shouldn't take long to check (grin)
> I find the program really handy, taking pictures from a webcam is
> easier, neater than ever, and most importantly, It Works(tm), and it
> does it out-of-the-box (all the similar programs I have tried in
> Debian don't work with cheap webcams that don't support MJPEG).
> It's very easily scriptable, which is why I looked at it in the first
> place: if you want to take a picture of yourself every time you turn
> on your
> laptop, just to turn back when your 50+ and see how uglier you've got
> with time, this is all you need...
> I've been in contact with upstream and he's very responsive; a new
> version is supposed to be released sometimes in 2009.
>
> * Package name    : fswebcam
>  Version         : 20070108-2
>  Upstream Author :  Philip Heron <phil@firestorm.cx>
> * URL             : http://www.firestorm.cx/fswebcam/
> * License         : GPLv2
>  Section         : graphics
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> fswebcam   - Tiny and flexible webcam program
>
> Fswebcam is a tiny and flexible webcam command-line program for capturing
>  images from a V4L1/V4L2 device. It accepts a number of formats, can skip
>  the first (possibly bad) frames before performing the actual capture, and
>  can perform simple manipulation on the captured image, such as resizing,
>  averaging multiple frames or overlaying a caption or an image.
>
> The package appears to be lintian clean and builds with pdebuild.

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fswebcam/fswebcam_20070108-2.dsc

> Kind regards
>  Luca Niccoli

Hello,

could you please fix following:

* debian/changelog:
It is the initial release in Debian but it is containing some more
versions and builds, also the initial debian revision starts with -2,
please bump it to -1.

* debian/control:
There are some more trailing whitespaces in the long-desc, please remove
them.

* debian/copyright:
- - line 39+40: please refer to the full path of the right license.

Please note:
I haven't done a full license+copyright check, yet.

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org