Re: RFS: blueman

Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> I think I would sponsor it, if you fix the following things:

Sure. :-)

> * Is there a need for a native package? I do not think so.

No. I just thought that would be the right thing to do, if there are no
changes in source. Changed it.

> * debian/prerm seems to be useless at the moment, it should be removed

You're right, I've missed that.

>  - (not tested) Are the replaces, conflicts with bluez-gnome *realy* needed?

After some examination I think conflicts could be removed, but isn't
replaces a good thing?

>  - There are much more different copyright holders for different files
> which are not listed there, try it e.g. with grep -r Copyright *|sort|less
>  - There are also some more missing licenses (GPL3, GPL-2+, GPL-2) in
> the package which are not mentioned in the debian/copyright file

I see... And the all have to be put in debian/copyright? Isn't that
going to be a bit bloated?

> * Package building:
> The build FTBFS. You are build depending on libbluetooth-dev (>= 4.0)
> but in unstable there is just version 3.36-1.

I know. Blueman is an applet for bluez4, which has not yet made it to
Debian. I tried to find out who's working on that, but couldn't find any
of the related packages (libbluetooth-dev (>= 4.0), libbluetooth3,
bluez...) on WNPP.

Uploaded a new version. I think the only thing to target is the
copyright file.

Thanks for your help and possible sponsoring!