RFS: shiki-colors

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "shiki-colors".

* Package name    : shiki-colors
  Version         : 3.5-1
  Upstream Author : Victor C. <perfectska04@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/gnome-colors/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : gnome

It builds these binary packages:
shiki-brave-theme - blue variation of the Shiki-Colors theme
shiki-colors - a set of Metacity/GTK-2+ themes
shiki-colors-metacity-theme - a set of Metacity themes
shiki-colors-xfwm-theme - Xfwm theme based on the Shiki-Colors Metacity theme
shiki-human-theme - orange variation of the Shiki-Colors theme
shiki-noble-theme - purple variation of the Shiki-Colors theme
shiki-wine-theme - red variation of the Shiki-Colors theme
shiki-wise-theme - green variation of the Shiki-Colors theme

The upload would fix these bugs: 520693

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shiki-colors/shiki-colors_3.5-1.dsc

Please CC me and Andrew, if you response to this mail, because we did not subscribe this mailing list.

Kind regards
 Benjamin Drung