Re: make in pbuilder error

> Od: Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org>

JM> > root@64studio:~/chroot/sid# find /home/mira/chroot/sid/usr/lib -type f -exec
JM> grep -l "dynparam_ui_group_disappeared" {} \;
JM> > /home/mira/chroot/sid/usr/lib/liblv2dynparamhost1.so.1.0.0
JM> > /home/mira/chroot/sid/usr/lib/liblv2dynparamhost1.a

NW> No, those aren't the ones you are building, those are ones that you
NW> have previously built and installed into /usr/lib/ inside the chroot.
NW> You may have contaminated your chroot.

Yes, I installed source of package to chroot deliberately to check if my control file really include all dependencies.
It should, coz I installed to clean chroot only the same deps like I have in control file .

Package I am building has a name "lv2dynparam1-2" and should install these files in usr/lib :

liblv2dynparamhost1.a
liblv2dynparamhost1.la
liblv2dynparamhost1.so
liblv2dynparamhost1.so.1
liblv2dynparamhost1.so.1.0.0
liblv2dynparamplugin1.a
liblv2dynparamplugin1.la
liblv2dynparamplugin1.so
liblv2dynparamplugin1.so.0
liblv2dynparamplugin1.so.0.0.0

When I grep for missing referencies (on different system, where content of package is installed from source)
I get result that all references are included in liblv2dynparamhost1.so.1.0.0

If there is bug source code, let me know how to describe problem to upstream author.

NW> Test the package with 'make distcheck'

I did this test on configured source with result:
---------
lv2dynparam1-2 archives ready for distribution:
lv2dynparam1-2.tar.gz
(hope I understood well how to use it)

regards

mira