Re: RFS: wbar (4th try)

Hi Krzysztof,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 21:16,  <krzysztof@burghardt.pl> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wbar".

I looked at your package and I found something to fix:

- no need for 'a ' in the short description
- long descriptions is a little too short maybe? (dunno, it's just a
feeling it's a merge of short sentences taken from website and package
description)
- you have to add the repack script, for example debian/repack.sh, and
add it as parameter to debian/watch file.
- from where did you inferred 2007 as copyright years? Only 2006 is
clearly stated as copyright year for the code.
- without config file it's doesnt start:
$ wbar
Can't stat a config file. Try # make install or -config <cfgfile>
 could a default assumption be made into the code for some param? If
not, providing a config file (and if it's the one in examples, you
have to claryfy it) should be nice
- $ wbar -config /usr/share/doc/wbar/examples/dot.wbar
Using /usr/share/doc/wbar/examples/dot.wbar config file.
iconpack/wbar.osx/osxbarback.png -> Image not found. Maybe using a
relative path?

am I using it wrong or else?

Let us know and reupload to mentors (no rev bump) when ready.

Regards,