RFS: fluidsynth (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.9-1
of my package "fluidsynth".

It builds these binary packages:
fluidsynth - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer
libfluidsynth-dev - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (development files)
libfluidsynth1 - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (runtime library)

* There are over ten other applications depending on libfluidsynth to do
the dirty work for them, so it would be a real pity if noone could
sponsor this package!

* This is my first upload as a package maintainer ever (I'm adopting it
since it was orphaned). So please double-check everything (even if I did
my best to do so already...).

1. Programming Languages: C
2. Licence: LGPL (mainly)
3. Version: 1.0.9-1
4. Authors: Josh Green, Peter Hanappe, and twenty more
soundfont files, and get rendered audio as output.
6. Homepage: www.fluidsynth.org

The upload would fix these bugs: 503528, 524066

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fluidsynth/fluidsynth_1.0.9-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could become my sponsor, check this package,
and then upload it for me.

Kind regards
 David Henningsson