RFS: fluidsynth (updated package)
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.9-1
of my package "fluidsynth".
It builds these binary packages:
fluidsynth - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer
libfluidsynth-dev - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (development files)
libfluidsynth1 - Real-time MIDI software synthesizer (runtime library)
* There are over ten other applications depending on libfluidsynth to do
the dirty work for them, so it would be a real pity if noone could
sponsor this package!
* This is my first upload as a package maintainer ever (I'm adopting it
since it was orphaned). So please double-check everything (even if I did
my best to do so already...).
1. Programming Languages: C
2. Licence: LGPL (mainly)
3. Version: 1.0.9-1
4. Authors: Josh Green, Peter Hanappe, and twenty more
5. Description: Real-time MIDI software synthesizer - you input MIDI and
soundfont files, and get rendered audio as output.
6. Homepage: www.fluidsynth.org
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 503528, 524066
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fluidsynth
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
I would be glad if someone could become my sponsor, check this package,
and then upload it for me.