Re: working on package

Stephan Peijnik wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 20:56 +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:
Stephan Peijnik wrote:
Hello,

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 17:02 +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:
Should I post a message somewhere when I start to work on a package?
as you already sent an email you could fill us in anyways, yes. Is it
something completely new or an update to an existing package?

If it's a new package you may want to file an ITP[0].

It's an package which is reported as an RFP bug

An RFP is not an ITP. Change that to an ITP if you "Intend To
Package" (actually you already did that).

How do you change this?

\r